|Home>Bearing knowledge>T90 bulldozer guide wheel axle wear edge analysis and improvement|
Analysis and Improvement of T90 Bulldozer Guide Wheel Axis Wear
Source: Bearing network time: 2017-12-13
|/*250*250 was created on 2017/12/25*/ var cpro_id = 'u3171089';|
First, the layout principle of the T90 bulldozer guide wheel The guide wheel is used to support the track and guide the track winding; its rim catches the outer edge of the track chain link; avoids falling laterally; and tensions the tension buffer device connected thereto Track; flat impact from the ground to the impact of the frame. Figure l is its layout. The guide wheel is welded steel plate layout; its radial section is box-shaped. The guide wheel is guided by the bimetal sleeve sliding bearing in the rim hole. On the axle; the two ends of the shaft are fixed on the left and right brackets. The guide wheel and the left and right brackets are sealed by a floating oil seal; and the lock pin between the left and right brackets and the guide axle is pressed against the oil seal and the O-ring. Participate in smooth oil inside; ensure the smoothness and heat dissipation of the sliding bearing.
Second, the wear is analyzed by the view; the guide wheel axle wear and the sliding bearing bushing are burned because the smooth condition between the guide axle and the sliding bearing bushing deteriorates; the smooth transition from the gap to some dry conflict conditions. In normal operation; there is a certain gap between the guiding axle and the sliding bearing bushing and there is a film of oil; the liquid is smooth; the heat generated is better than that. (15) The fan is sore, the cockroach is smashing, but the Ï„è°¡W thorn If the condition of the bearing sleeve and the shaft is deteriorated; some dry conflicts are formed; the collision power consumption increases sharply; a lot of conflict heat occurs when the temperature exceeds the melting point of the alloy on the outer surface of the sleeve; the outer end of the sleeve is melted; The main factors that lead to the poor smoothness of the guide axle are:
(1) Guide wheel bi-metal sleeve sliding bearing concentricity âˆ® 0. 025 out of tolerance. The vibrating and impact will occur during crawler walking; the strong impact force is supported and transmitted through the sliding bearing; thus the demand between the sliding bearing and the shaft The cooperation gap is uniform; the coaxiality of the bearing is high. If the scale is too poor, the gap between the guiding axle and the bushing is too small or no gap; the thickness of the smooth oil film is not good or even smooth.
(2) Guide wheel axle surface roughness Ra1. 6 out of tolerance. If the guide axle roughness is out of tolerance; there are many metal peaks on the shaft outer surface; these metal peaks break the smooth oil film integrity between the shaft and the sliding bearing and Continuity. During operation; many metal wear debris will occur in the smooth oil; the shaft and bearing surface roughness will be added; the smooth condition will be worse; the guide wheel axle and the sliding bearing will be worn when severe.
(3) The original layout has shortcomings. It can be seen from Figure 1. The smooth oil is written from the screw hole of the guide wheel shaft end; then it gradually fills the entire cavity. In actual operation; if there is no oil-filled special thing; the smooth oil is only in itself Under the effect of gravity, it is difficult to pass through the cavity that guides the wheel to turn back; and the gas in the cavity is not discharged smoothly; the smooth oil is difficult to fill, and the original drawing cavity is too oil-filled. The Fiji fan is now dirty. The smooth oil in the gap between the guide axle and the bushing cannot escape the conflict of the bearing operation because there is no oil passage; the operating temperature of the bearing is increased; the viscosity of the smooth oil is lowered; the thickness of the smooth oil film is reduced.
Third, the treatment
3.1 Progressive processing quality During processing; to ensure that the coaxiality of the bushing is within the regular scale âˆ®0. 025, the guide wheel shaft surface roughness should meet the requirements of the hex.
3.2 Improve on the layout
(1) Add the oil passage and the oil storage tank to the welded joint of the hub; add the oil storage amount; add the oil injection amount from the original 150ml to 1182ml; improve the circulation condition of the smooth oil,
(2) Reconstruct the original oil filling. Change the taper of the original oiler from 90Â° to 120Â°; ensure that the taper scale is common with the stepped hole in the guide axle. When filling, press the oiler nozzle to the stepped hole; By means of pressure, the smooth oil passes through the oil passage that is bypassed; it is written into the oil storage chamber.
Recommend to friends comments close window
|Bearing related knowledge|
| KOYO angle touch bearing |
KOYO bearing device environment and the use of the micro-linear bearing for opening the door
Common problems and solutions for INA bearing units Repair of flywheel and crankshaft bearings
This article links to http://
Please indicate China Bearing Network http://
Previous:Analysis and solution of motor bearing overheating Next: SKF bearing skills: applied to machine tool spindle
Tungsten Trioxide,Blue Tungsten Trioxide Msds,Mercury Blue Tungsten Trioxide,Yellow Crystalline Powder
HUNAN ZHONGNAN ANTIMONY&TUNGSTEN TRADING CO.,LTD , https://www.znat.com.cn